New year means a new start and the opportunity to make room for new products! Even though I’m a big Christmas fan (I can’t wait to put up all my decorations once November rolls around), I also love to put everything away in January and give my home a little spring makeover.
Spring also means to clean your home from all the clutter and unwanted things that don’t appeal to you anymore. I love to get rid of unnecessary items several times a year. My home feels so much lighter and airier afterwards. And of course, you make room for new beautiful things!
For a little inspiration check out what I love this month! Want to share it with your friends and family? Great! I made a little graphic for you that you can easily pin to your pinterest board!
- Swarovski Radiance Grace S’well Waterbottle – I’m a huge fan of S’well waterbottles! Not only do they come in the cutest designs (this Swarovski one is to die for!!!), they also keep your hot beverages hot and your cold ones cold! And as a healthy gal you know how important it is to get your H20 in. No more excuses when you have this bottle on hand!
- Tone It Up Protein Bar in Salted Caramel – Tone It Up recently launched their line with Target and I have to say I’m OBSESSED! I’ve tried their Blueberry Coconut and Chocolate Peanut Butter bars before and absolutely LOVED them! When I saw that they were coming out with a salted caramel one, I was on cloud 9! I yet have to get my hands on a box as they sell out quickly.
- Philips ProCare Auto Curler Ionic – I have already talked about this product in my post about curly hair and I still can’t get enough of it. It gives you smooth, beautiful curls without looking fake (nothing is worse than too perfect curls). The ionic technology prevents frizz and gives your hair all the shine! And the best part: you will never burn your fingers again!
- APL TechLoom Phantom 3D Sneakers in Turqoise – I know I’m a little late to the game. I have been eyeing these shoes for a long time now and finally my boyfriend got me two (!) pairs for Christmas last year! I must say they are totally worth the hype! Not only do they look adorable (I have a pair in blush/cream as well) but they are also leightweight on your feet allowing you to move smoothly through your reps. And let’s be honest here, we have to go to the gym ASAP to show them off 😉
- Emily Ley Pineapple Pen Holder – I have a huge obession with everything pineapple! I even threw a pineapple-themed birthday party once. So it was only natural that I had to get my hands on this cute pen holder. Now all my pens have a stylish home on my desk.
- Fitbit Rose Gold Wristband – I received my Fitbit for my birthday last year and have been wearing it ever since. The only downturn was the purple sport wristband that did not really fit most of my outfits. My boyfriend got me this rose gold wristband for Christmas last year and it is AMAZING! The magnet is very strong so you don’t have to fear it to come off. And the price is unbeatable!
- Emily Ley Simplified Planner Daily Edition – I bought my first Simplified Planner a couple of years ago and have not looked back since! Emily really has the planning stuff figured out. I just adore her designs. With this planner you will stay on top of your tasks on any day! The planners are unfortunately all sold out for this year but make sure to sign up for her newsletter to be informed once the new ones roll out.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 Wireless Headphones in Rose Gold – I’m going nowhere without my beats! And the wireless ones have been a total game changer for me! No more cords hanging around everywhere. They are also smooth on your ears and you can really barely hear outside noise. Which can be a little tricky when jogging on the streets. One day I didn’t hear a cyclist behind me and, oh boy, was he mad 🙂
- AvoMuse Fire Legging Vintage in Blue Moon – I have spotted this brand everywhere lately and when looking at their designs I’m not surprised at all! Apparently, they have a really good fit and smooth feeling on your skin. And everyone can use a little high-rise in their life!
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – I think masks were one of the first beauty products I started using as a teenager. I just loved the idea to pamper my face with a little mask and just relax. And I continue to this day. So when I heard about this Watermelon Sleeping Mask, I HAD to try it. And ladies, it doesn’t disappoint. It soaks in immediately after application leaving your pillow and everything else in your bed spot-free. When you wake up, your skin feels and looks tight and smooth. I have been applying it at least two times a week and loving the results so far.
- Philips Sonicare DiamonClean in Rose Gold – When my boyfriend came home from his latest dentist appointment, he told me that we had to get a new electric toothbrush for his sensitive gum. At first, I was sceptical. I have been using Oral B electric brushes for years and couldn’t really imagine anything far better on the market. Well, I was wrong. Since using the Philips Sonicare my teeth not only feel cleaner but my wire inside of my lower teeth is much cleaner. Before, this could be only achieved by the yearly prophylaxis. Try this toothbrush, it will take your brushing game to a whole different level!
Alright that were my favorite lifestyle things in January.
What do you love this month? I would love to hear it in the comments!