Follow my blog with Bloglovin
As you may have already read in this post, I’m a proud Tone It Up Girl since 2014. Every year they hold several challenges, each one under a different theme. The first one leading up to Valentine’s Day is all about LOVE! This is the challenge I first joined this amazing community full of gorgeous and radiant women. And it has remained my favorite up to now This year it is especially important to me as I’m finally committing to my goals all the way!
In preparation for the challenge starting tomorrow (there is still time to join, check it out here), Karena and Katrina ask us to set our intentions. Thus, I thought it would be amazing to share mine with you guys so that you get a little feel for it. Without further ado here we go:
My intentions and reflections
- Write down 5 things you love about your body.
- I love my flat and tight stomach because it gives me strength during my workouts
- I love my strong legs because they take me everywhere
- I love my eyes because they spot so many beautiful things
- I love my curly hair because it always looks good
- I love my hands because they give me the opportunity to touch and feel things
2. Write down 5 things you love about your mind and soul.
- I love my readiness of mind
- I love that I love to give and make others that are important to me happy
- I love that I can be very disciplined
- I love that I take time to take care of my body
- I love that I have the courage to be different
3. Write down 5 intentions for the Love Your Body series.
- I want to bring into my life more confidence to go after my dreams!
- I want to feel satisfaction and love for my body!
- I want to feel accomplished that I made it all the way through!
- I want to have the strength to stand up for myself!
- I want to be able to do a handstand!
“Everything that is holding me back is all in my head!”
“It’s all about adjusting along the way…not making the perfect call!” – Gary Vee
“You are strong and capable to achieve anything you put your mind to!”
“May we loose our grips and open our hearts. May we release all that is no longer a vibrational macht.” – Rebecca Campbell
“May the space of where I am and where I want to be inspire me.”
I hope this inspired you to reflect and set intentions to make 2018 your best year yet!
Will you be joining the Love Your Body series? Let’s chat in the comments!